THE DARK ALBUM REMIXED!!!
All 35 remixes by 27 unique and stand out artists are now available together in one place on every major download and streaming platform, juts click the link below. The headlines so far...
- Charlotte de Witte loves My Gift and calls it “beautiful”
- Richie Hawtin playing My Gift worldwide
- John Digweed playing AMAS remix of My Gift in his Circoloco guest mix
- John Digweed playing Mar io remix of Zeitgeber in his Transitions radio show
- Mixmag featured The Dark Album on their homepage in Oct 2022
- Faze Mag review 9/10
- E2NMN playing the Amorphic remix of Narcissist at Tresor in Oct 2023
- Uven remix of Something New included in Best New Indie Dance by Beatport
- Humanoid Gods remix of Hard Patience included in Best New Techno (Raw, Deep, Hypnotic) by Beatport
My thanks to everyone who has supported this important work so far, shout out to Joe Farr for the mastering, Catronik for the videos and Sauriel Creative for the amazing artwork based on my stories and the inspiration behind the original album. If you like what you hear please share it with friends and music lovers 🖤
THE DARK ALBUM REMIXED, LIVE IN THE MIX
FRIDAY 8TH DECEMBER, DALTONS, BRIGHTON
Join me for a unique DJ set celebrating the release of The Dark Album Remixed.
Playing alongside me on the night will be Jack Jeffrey and Nathan Godolphin.
All held in an intimate limited capacity underground setting with a powerful EV club ready sound system, only for the brave.
JOHN DIGWEED X CIRCOLOCO
It's always a touch when one of the artists who originally inspired me then supports my music. John Digweed has consistenly played my tracks in his Transitions radio show. But he has gone to the next level by playing the AMAS remix of My Gift from The Dark Album in his recent guest mix for none other than Circoloco. What a result! Click the link for his dreamy mix.
I had the pleasure of talking to Darren from The DJ Sessions at ADE in October just before The Dark Album was released.
We talked about...
My career as a DJ
AI and Ghost Producing
The essence behind The Dark Album
The value of diversity in dance music
Advice on starting independent label
Click the link below to watch the full 15 minute interview.